Strawberry Shortcake | Shea Butter | Jojoba Oil
Strawberry Shortcake is one of everyone's favorite desserts. It is strawberry, sweet, tart and buttery.
All of our soaps are designed to be used daily. The more you use them the better your skin will feel.
Due to the handmade nature of these bars the design may vary.
5 Ounce Bars
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
- Some of the compounds found in jojoba oil are almost instantly absorbed into the skin, where they form a protective shield around the skin cells, preventing them from losing any additional moisture.
- Jojoba oil can help prevent hair loss caused by blocked hair follicles, by eliminating the oils clogging those follicles, and ensuring normal hair growth. It can also help to regulate sebum levels in the follicle.
- The moisturizing, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties of jojoba oil mean that it can prevent the dry, flaking, and irritated skin that leads to dandruff
- It can be hard to keep your hair under control, but the proteins found in jojoba oil can keep your hair in check, moisturizing the strands and giving them a smooth shine. Adding a few drops of jojoba oil to wet hair and massaging it through the strands can be a leave-in conditioner that gives you lasting protection against frizzy hair.
- It doesn’t evaporate like water-based moisturizers, which is very important when your skin is exposed to the environment. Studies have shown that Jojoba Oil provides a substantial long-acting layer of moisture.
Nutritious for Skin.
- Jojoba is full of nutrients like Vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin. Organic, cold-pressed, Jojoba Oil has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients
Gentle & Non-Allergenic.
- Jojoba Oil is recommended for people with sensitive skin (including psoriasis and eczema) because of its gentle nature. Applying Jojoba Oil to compromised skin can help reduce flare-ups.
Soothes Dry Skin.
- Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil help in skin repair and damage control
Benefits Of Shea Butter
- Moisturizes Dry Skin
- Treats Acne And Blemishes
- Reduces Skin Inflammation
- Anti-Aging And Anti-Free Radical Agent
- Provides Relief To Itchy And Peeling Skin
- Restores The Elasticity Of The Skin
- Reduce Razor Irritation And Bumps
- Reduces Stretch Marks
- Highly Moisturizing
- High Amount of Glycerin
- Paraben Free
- GMO Free
- Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA
Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Thiosulfate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica Powder, Fragrance Oils
Price includes shipping