Rustic Woods | Argan Oil | Shea Butter | Shampoo Bars
Pear, lily of the valley, and rose with warm amber and vanilla as the base make you want to wander and linger in the woods! It smells amazing. It can be used as a shampoo and body wash if you choose. It works great for both.
5 Ounce Bars
Benefits of Argan Oil
- Argan Oil is proposed to have anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It may also slow the aging process by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. Applying Argan Oil to your skin can help support skin health and elasticity.
- It is rich in Vitamin E, which is effective at boosting the immune system. It is also widely used as a hair and scalp moisturizer. Argan Oil contains fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoleic acid, which help the hair and skin maintain moisture.
- Soap containing Argan essential oil is perfect for nourishing and promoting healthy skin. It can be used on all skin types to help nourish dry, flaky skin due to the abundance of Vitamin E.
- Shea butter is typically used for its moisturizing effects. These benefits are tied to shea’s fatty acid content, including linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids.
- Shea butter contains high levels of linoleic acid and oleic acid. These two acids balance each other out. That means shea butter is easy for your skin to fully absorb and won’t make your skin look oily after application.
- Shea butter contains triterpenes. These naturally occurring chemical compounds are thought to deactivate collagen fiber destruction.
- Shea’s moisturizing and antioxidant properties work together to help your skin generate healthy new cells.
- It may help prevent hair breakage.
- It may help treat dandruff
Glycerin, Water, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Thiosulfate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mica, Fragrance Oil.
Price includes shipping