Fourth of July | Oatmeal Soap
Fourth of July will have you ready for that BBQ or picnic. It has a sweet juicy fragrance that will have you thinking of fresh fruits and apple pies. Its fresh and sweet.
Benefits of Oatmeal Soap
- Helps to keep skin hydrated by forming an occlusive layer on the surface that retains water in the skin
- Allows natural and gentle cleansing of skin due to presence of saponins
- Provides gentle exfoliation
- Imparts moisturizing, soothing, conditioning, and nourishing qualities, significantly improving skin dryness and roughness
- Helps reduce skin inflammation making it ideal for treating inflammatory skin conditions
- Has antioxidant properties due to the presence of different types of phenols including ferulic and caffeic acids
- Contains flavonoids that are strong UVA screens (they absorb UVA)
- Is non-irritating and has low allergenic potential
- Is suited for all skin types including sensitive and problem skin such as acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Highly Moisturizing
- High Amount of Glycerin
- Paraben Free
- GMO Free
- Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA
5 Ounce Bars
Due to the handmade nature of the bars they designs will vary on each bar.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Thiosulfate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Oatmeal, Fragrance Oil, Mica.
Price includes Shipping.