Carnival Caramel Apple | Goat's Milk Soap | Honey Soap
hem the better your skin will feel.
Benefits of Goat's Milk Soap
- Gentle cleanser. Most commercially made soaps contain harsh surfactants …
- Rich in nutrients. Goat milk is rich in fatty acids and cholesterol, which make …
- May improve dry skin. Dry skin — known as xerosis — is a condition caused by …
- Natural exfoliant. Goat milk soap contains compounds that may exfoliate your skin. Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) are used to treat a variety of skin conditions, such as scars, age spots, and hyperpigmentation, due to their natural ability to exfoliate
Benefits of Honey Soap
- Honey has a sweet delicate scent.
- Honey adds lather to soap and moistures your skin.
- Adding honey is a great way to add therapeutic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties to your natural soaps.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Lauric Acid, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Salt, Goat’s Milk Powder, EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Honey, Fragrance, Mica.
Price includes shipping